How long it would take for scar tissue to begin to form and can veins that have been scarred by donation heal properly ?

Hi, so my name is David and I am currently a poor college student (age, 19) who has just started donating (selling, really) my plasma to earn a little extra cash. However, I ve been doing some reading and getting more and more worried about developing scarred veins from frequent donations (I donate twice a week). Does anyone have any idea how long it would take for scar tissue to begin to form? Also, can veins that have been scarred by donation heal properly? If so, how long until they heal and until it would be safe to donate again? How big of a problem can scarred veins pose?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011