How long does it take for the cortizone to effectively get out of the body ?

Hi, I have a question.... About 6 months ago, I ve had 2 cortizone shots 1 in each knee on the same day. the next day my blood pressure spiked to 200/115 and I m now on 4 medications and its just now getting somewhat under control. I also noticed in a few days that my sex drive fell to just about 0 and my daughter noticed I lost hair on my legs so I had my testosterone levels checked and they are way down below normal...(doc prescribed androgel) I ve read that both these conditions may be due to the cortizone shots... I am curious , how long does it take for the cortizone to effectively get out of the body so I can return to normality in my life?.. It s been way too long... what do you suggest? Thank You Tony
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011