Suffering from anxiety, foggy head and erectile dysfunction. Taking Testosterone injection. Reason for these symptoms?

For the last month I have had fatigue , glassy eyes, foggy head, lack of interest in things I like, anxiety and nervousness leaving my house, almost feels like I have a hangover that doesn t go away. I have also lost 20 lbs in the last two months due to poor appetite . I started on testosterone injections in June, one ml every other week. I felt great until a month ago when this all started, now I can barely function. I am 43 years old and in good shape. I also can t maintain an erection and usually can t ejaculate and when I do only a very small amount comes out.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013