How log after an intercourse a home pregnancy test should be conducted ?

Hello, i want to know after how long of intercourse i can run a home pregnancy test? I have one more doubt as well. I regularly go for swimming from last 1 month and we are also trying for kid. So if i conceive and didn t realise it at right time and still if i go for swimming, will it affect the pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012
You can continue swimming with out any fear as it wouldnt harm pregnancy in initial couple of months. preg test can be taken after 7-10 days of intercourse yet you may wait till the time of your periods. You can avoid taking a test untill the due period is missing for more than 7 days.