How is rise in heart rate related to eating? Why did I pass blood in urine?

Hello Doctor, sometimes after eating or even imediately when I start to eat , my heart rate goes shooting up (80-85 ) my blood-pressure shoots up to 175/90. Most of the time during the past week I have little appetite and feel like I have some sort of lump in my throat ,but physically I don t. This all began last week when I passed blood in my urine , which is being investigated,but the doctors find no connection between the 2 events. Thank you. Z ev
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer