How do i recover from constant breathing problem as i am a bronchitis tb patient ?

hello sir for past two year from starting itself i had took treatment for bronchitis TB with fluid accumulation in left side of i am cured in tb but i have breathing problem continuously.small pain happening in left side lungs.i dont know how to improve my health pls suggest me
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Dear friend,
It is bound to have some difficulty in breathing due to mild scarring due to previous proble. You can do a Pulmonary Function Test to know the status of your lungs . You could improve your lung capacity by doing breathing exercises and yoga. Best of Luck

welcome to healthcaremagic
i can understand your problem you were suffered from TB as you said. did you complete your complete course for medicine. If yes you may be immunocompromised for some period of time. you need to build immunity response for your body. Avoid such thing which has allergic response. You can have Ayurvedic herbal preparation for now.
Feel free to post your question