How do i fix sweaty armpits, that bleed through the shirt?

Ok, here is my issue, please take this seriously! i am 14, I wear like deordorant and everything but by the end of the day my underarms are all sweaty and it shows on my clothing. I am not even doing anything just sitting and listening to teachers and nothing else. I dono why i keep sweatng and its not like i am nervous or anything, i just do! How can i stop!?!?!? i use Speed-Lady-Stick 24/7 deordorant, could it be the brand? i dono just please help!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Use a product called "Certain Dri." I think it's either in the deoderant section or medicine section. It's as strong as the ones that doctors prescribe, but u dont need a prescription. It's doctor recommended too. Don't worry. Excessive perspiration is normal. I have it and it used to show a lot and smell even tho I wasn't doing anything either, but then I heard about this product. U must continue to use ur regular deoderant, but use certain dri at night. It's this roll on liquid that u roll onto ur armpits right before u sleep. It minimizes the size of the pores in ur armpit so u sweat less. Try it! I'm sure it will work for u. I spent years wearing triple layers of t-shirts to try to hide the sweat and smell. Not anymore! It's available at almost any store. Try walgreens or walmart. P.S. It doesn't matter wat deoderant u use because they don't work. I've tried secret (it's the worst! it doesnt even help at all!), Mitcham (which actually stops u from sweating, but it smells really bad), Dove (weak!), and now I'm on Ban (it's ok). Just use any deoderant u want, but make sure u use Certain Dri at night. It has worked for millions of ppl including me. There are NO side effects.