How do I will know that a girl is vergin or not ?

how do you know that a girl is vergin or not at first time u have sex with her? hey i just got maried and wanted to know that my wife is vergin or not so please help me
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Dr she told me that she is a virgin but when we had sex sex produced no blood or any sign that she was a help me.
If you love her and married her then you have to let that go and believe what she says. If virginity was such a big issue for you, that should have been cleared up and talked about before you said the "I DO" and posted that question on this forum. Trust her or your marriage is doomed. Sandy ;o)
  Anonymous's Response
dat doesn't answer his question