How do I protect my pregnancy as I have spotting after every intercourse ?

i have 7 week pregency ,before this i have 2.5 year baby what the problem i have is after fuckying with my husband with in 6 hours i sow spoting on my painty only some spot.this was happen 3 times with me after getting pregent.but, this was not happend with me on my first pregency,i want to know that is it normal,suggest me how can i protact my pregency?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Spotting early in pregnancy is not a good sign. Avoid intercourse for few days. Consult your obstetrician. she may advise you few medicines.Take care.