How do I lose 50 pounds ?

i got this crush but im really fat like 90 pounds so how do i lose 50 pounds
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Dear Briana,
Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
yes it is possible to loose weight with patience and determination..
regular exercising and eating healthy n living a healthy life styles are the key to it
consume lots of water juices fruits and vegetables
eating curd thrice daily helps to burn fat easily
and drink luke warm water thrice daily after meals..
avoid oily spicy and fried foods..
take phytolacca mother tincture 15 drops in 1/4 cup of water thrice daily after meals its a homeopathic medicine to reduces weight..
god bless..
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Mohan Kumar's  Response
dear friend,
we have reduced 23 kilos (51 pounds approx) in two months in a patient using ayurvedic treatments. but every one does not reduce weight similarly.
thank you
Dear Briana, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
Now a days every one wants to loose weight & you want it to decrease it by over a half! It's difficult but not impossible. You must first understand that there is no magical remedy/ or drug for weight loss & it should be through behavioral modifications so that weight loss is maintained in long term. There are 2 basic methods:
1) Decrease calorie intake
2) Increase calorie consumption

I personally prefer & advice you to consult a nutritionist first for a proper long-term diet chart so you donot suffer dietary deficiencies. Anerobic exercises are good for calorie consumption & fat loss.

I again repeat that it will be safest method but it shall also require lots of will power.
Good luck.