How can one with high BP get over weakness, neck, throat and head pain ?

Dear Dr, iam yazir ,male,age 40,iam a high bp patient since last 5 years,i have completed angiogram check up for my heart and kedny but nothing failure observed untill now, Iam physically week ,and have always pain on my neck / throat ,and head severely,iam taking medication for high bp since last 5 years but no progress in my health condition,still the bp is high up to 180 , iam request you to advise me in this regards Yazir
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012