How can hypothyroid be treated and what are its ill-effects ?

sir, i have tsh -15.62,t3-109ng/dl,t4-6.70is it .i am 36 yrs old lady,5.2feet,60 kgs,last yr i had fracture in my right leg s 2 toes and after that a foreign partical got stuck under my right leg s sole which couldnot be removed and became infected andwas removed by operation by local anaensthesia,during that time i had to eat antibiotics , painkillers , is it ,hypothyroid,i had taken some homeopathic medicines.please guide me for this.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011