How can I take fenugreek to regularize my periods ?

how to consume fenugreek seeds to improve irregular periods
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Hello, welcome to HCM. Fenugreek is normally famous as safe for human consumption as a spice and as a plant extract . It is also known as Methi or Classical Fenugreek , is a crop plant produced as a potherb. It is beneficial for painful menstruation, labor pains, insufficient lactation and many more disroders.
The herb fenugreek has produced aggravated asthma disorders in some women and has lowered blood glucose levels in some women with diabetes. Person using oral drugs for diabetes or taking insulin should be closely monitored by a doctor while using fenugreek.Fenugreek may cause loose stools in some women, can produce uterine contractions ,hypoglycemia in some mothers ,sweat and urine smells like maple syrup , since it can produce lowering of blood glucose levels so it is recommended to diabetic mothers should not use fenugreek without consulting any health care professional.
How to take it:
1 - 2 gm. Take three times a day.(For general health )
or you can it in form of tea as: Drench 0.5 gm of crushed seed in 1 cup of cold water for 3 hours. Strain 5 min before drinking. Drink 3 times a day.
Fenugreek should be taken at least 2 hours before or after any prescription drug because it may interfere with the absorption of other drugs that are taken orally.