How can I stop the burning, tingling pain from the fractures in shoulder? Tried pain killer

How can I stop the burning, tingling pain from 3 fractures in the shoulder or humerus . Bad fractures, 8 weeks from injury. Can t seem to get that sharp feeling at top of shoulder to stop or on side of shoulder, radiated down to fingers, burns to fingers, cramps, & or tingles. Off the chart pain. Will see doc, but can I have a tendon tear or bone fragment? Why so sharp with P.T. and simple things? No MRI done yet, just x-rays. Do most people have this with three fractures. One in great area of shoulder. One at base of shoulder head. Another up the middle. I should be healing . What is going on? Can t move certain ways or simple activities are tough. Do you really know about shoulder fractures? Hit face too then had black lines, white spots and black spots show up in right eye off and on. Went to eye doc, not a detached retina . But, do recall feeling really sleepy. Now, question, if I jarred my brain. Had two concussions in past. Wonder if this is neurological. Will see neurologist too. Is this being overly concerned or the right course? Can t take too many meds due to allergies. No pain killers or helper meds. OMG! That s all I will say. Don t ever fall!!! I don t see orthos listed or neuros listed.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer