How can I reduce my weight naturally ?

I am only a teenager and weight about 95 kg. im very fed up off all that fat but dont know to get rid of it NATRUALLY. please help me doctors
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011

Welcome to healthcare magic.

Thanks for query.

*walk for 40minutes in the morning

*do yoga and aerobic exercise

*avoid fatty and fried food

*avoid refined carbohydrates

*increase physical activities.

*do not use lifts and remotes.

*Take balance diet.

*Fast once in a week.Take food that day with a gap of 12 hours

*Eat more leafy green vegetables and fruits.

*drink plenty of water.

*kapal bhati pranayama is good to reduce belly.

you have to start eating a healthy diet consisting mostly of vegetables and fruits. To lose weight quickly and naturally you can dring lauki juice( bottle gourd), and you have to drink atleast 10 to 12 glasses of water in a day. as soon as you wake up try drinking a small half glass of lemon and homey juice it helps in free bowel movement and helps lose weight. also you need to excercise atleast 5 days a week for atleast ahlf an hour and try doing baba ramdev's yoga for obesity it is really effective. you can take phytolacca berry tabs - 2 tabs thrice daily half an hour before food.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
First of all start with some kind of regular brisk exercise at least for 30 -40 minutes daily. It can be in the form of yoga also.Also stop fatty, fried foods.Take balanced diet.Make a strong power will to lose weight.Eat more salads .This will help you