How do I reduce weight naturally ?

hi i m 25 years old my height is 5.10 weight 85kgs. could u suggest me how to reduce weight ?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good day
Your BMI is 26.8. Normal BMI is 18.5 to 24.9. It means you are now overweight. You need to watch your diet first. Eat plenty of well washed fresh fruits and vegetables everyday. Avoid all possible junk food starting from chocolates, burgers, french fries, colas, sweets, fried food etc. Eat food like oats, wheat bread, pulses, cereals, lean meat and chicken. Avoid high fat and ghee diet. Exercise atleast 40 minutes a day by brisk walking or you may join a gym.