How can I quit smoking ?

Asked On : Sat, 6 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Motivation and holding on to it is what is needed to quit smoking.. The most common cause for failure in quit smoking programmes are mainly loosing this motivation.. Keep the goal of quitting and you would be able to quit.. All the other measures are just secondary.. Some of these secondary measures are using the nicotine gums or patches.. Few of other tips that may be useful can be found in the web.. This is one such useful link.

Anonymous's Response

ok i smoke 2-3 cigs  daily.I tried quitting.even left smoke for 2 months.but i again started.i feel that i m having a problm with my lungs,even i feel i m having a sexual problm.what shud i do.