How can I make my loose breast tight ? Is the watery discharge is the sign of breast cancer ?

Hi... I m a girl aging 28 years just married. My Height is 5feet and weight is 55 kg. My braest size is 36 D. Braest are so loose and I have taken tests for Prolactin, harmone level it is ok.My nipple leaving a tiny white watery substance on squeezing. due to heaviness my breast going downward. I m afraid that after pregnancy and after giving birth to baby it becomes more big. My husband is not happy with such loose braests . Plz suggest me. Is the discharge is the sign of breast cancer
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011