How can I increase the sperm count ?

I am 28 yrs old my semen counting is 64% I want a child so what can I do??
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Hello bachchu;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If the motility of your semen is 64% then you are fine and if the normal form of sperms are more than 60% then you will become a father.So only semen count is not important you should write the detailed report to understand it better and guide you.I guess all the other reports of you as well as your wife are normal. the main criteria for having a baby are:-
-regular periods
-proper ovulation
-patent fallopian tubes
-normal semen analysis
If these things are normal you will have a baby
To increase the chances you should have sex alternate day from 10th day of start of menses till 21 day as it is more fertile period.
All the best.