How can I increase my height ? please advise me

i am 25 yrs old girl, my height is 4 11.pls help me to increase my height, is it possible , if yes then how i heard that at this age , its difficult to increase the height. am too short, advice to increase the height, though i have good diet
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
high heals.pumps.platforlm shoes. you arent likely to grow eny taller.and stretching and pills poshions and stretching devices are just a bunch of horse puckey.ofcourse thare is sergery but that is not an option that would be worth considering due to all of the risk. you are perfect just as you are couse you are an individuial you werent ment to fit a mold of someone elses idia of life not everyone will like you or think that you are the moast beautyfull of them what ? ill bet someone in this worald thinks that you are beautyfull and would love you unconitionally just as you are.the real trick is finding him or think youre hight is a problem?sweety i only wish that was my moast serious problem.REALLY.