How can I get rid of fatty pockets above the clavicle on both the sides ?

I am a 50 yr old female. I just discovered some fatty pockets above the clavicle on both sides that I never had before. I had a disc replacement last December (2010) at C5-C6. I advised my spine surgeon he did not know what it was nor did my GP, my Neurosurgeon , nor my Chiropractor . I was sent to a Cancer Clinic and the doctor there said it was fat deposits. Just wanted to know if this is a logical answer. Never had them before. How do I get rid of them? Should I be worried or further tested? We have Hodgkin s Lymphoma in the family (father and uncle both died in their 60 s from it).
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011