How can I get back into shape after 2 deliveries through C-section ?

age 30 gender female respected doctors Pl tell me what to do after my 2 cesarians operations i gained weight from 55 to 68 kg without eating . I m really getting worried. pl help me out thanks kav
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
It is possible it could be due to hormone problem. Do you feel lethargic, more sensitive to cold weather, dry skin, swelling of legs. You can get your thyroid levels checked. Eat plenty of fresh green leafy vegetables, drink 1-2 litres of water daily. Avoid eating more rice and rice products, sweets, honey, ghee etc. Exercise by brisk walking for atleast 40 minutes a day as these will help increase your metabolism and keep you fit. Nothing to worry. The problem can be sorted out.
dr ashish raghu ji
really thank you. yes i feel lethargic,sensitive to cold,dry skin what u said pl tell me what i have to do as my height is 5 feet and i m
thank you