How can I flatten my belly ?

i have fat belly and i want to reduce my weight ....can u give me the tips to flatten my belly..
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012
Dear Dinesh, welcome to HCM.
First action in the direction of losing weight is improving your dietary habits. Avoid eating fried snacks,chips , Fastfood and other oily food. Take enough of fibres in your diet, include green leavy vegetables. Whole grains, sprouted pulses contains lots of proteins which will help you maintain muscle mass when you reduce your diet. Along with dietary measures, you should do moderate exercise but regularly and consistently.Brisk walking and slow jogging for 20 minutes/day can help you bigtime. There are certain exercises focussed for your belly, which a gym instructor can guide you with.
Hope this answer helps you.
Good Luck, Take care

Dr.Deepak Mishra