How can I cure severe lower back and abdominal pain after my medical abortion ?

hello doctor , i m 30 yr old,had 3 medical abortions in past 3 yrs,but the third 1 which i reacently had led me with problem of severe lower back pain and abdominal heaviness with mild cramps..last 2 last week i had medical abortion which cleared properly but since 4 days facing this problem..not able 2 stand for 2 mins even n unable 2 do my normal activities...had 1 normal delivery 5yrs back...please help me out..would b greatful..
Asked On : Mon, 3 Oct 2011