How can I control pus cell in urine ?

Sir in my urine report it shows pus cells 25-30/hpf & epithelial cells 2-3/hpf, so pls tell us your suggestion how to control pus cells?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You are having urinary tract infection. Is there any back pain. You need antibiotics. Best will be to get urine culture and sensitivity to get the right antibiotic for treatment. You can drink plenty of water. Consult your Urologist for the right medication according to this test for best results and preventing taking medicine to which the infection organism may be resistant .