How can I change my mentality and avoid attraction to both the sexes ?

from few days onwards iam staying in friends room, he is performing sex with me daily, we habtituated to that. but i dont know why i am getting attractions towards male as well as female. so, i dont want to be a guy,at once i thought waste of living with this kind of mentality.but how can i change my mentality, can i do any thing to become a normal men again. please suggest me iam 22 years . before marriage i want to change. please give ur suggestions.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012