How can I ask my mom for birth control ?

i want to ask her...but i dont wanna let her know im sexually active...
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
depends how old you are sex is natural and starts at a young age these days if you are 16 and older just say hey mom you know im getting older and i would like to start taking birth control just in case anything ever happens say im not doing anything now but i just want to be prepared just in case in my opinion all girls who are at least 16 should be on some form of BC also if that doesnt help when i was that age i had to get on birth control pills to regulate my period so theres a thought if you dont want to give your mom the idea that you are sexually active tell her your periods arent regular and you heard BC can help with it ~cat