How To increase sexual stamina ?

we got married 9 months back, but still i didn get preganant, even i dont get periods properly, my husband body is very heat bec he is in marketing, when ever we have sex i am not able to satify, nearly it wil take 3 to 5 mins but for him immediately satisfied within 30 seconds bec he is not able to give that much force to me, then later he will become tried. i am 55kg, he is 70kg
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Your husband is having Premature ejaculation. Tell him to concentrate more on foreplay like kissing, sucking etc before intercourse. If it does not work out better consult a sexologist. There is effective medicines to manage the problem

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant, Sexual Medicine / Sexologist, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
For getting pregnant, satisfaction is not necessary. Only the timing of intercourse should match with the timing of ovulation. To have ovulation, you must have regular periods.Females do take longer to get satisfied as compared to men.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal