How to increase the sexual stamina ?

Dear Doctor , I am 39 yr male, married my ejaculation before one minites and not spred the semen in he vaginiya of my wife.when sexual intercourse copleted with my wife thereafter toilet coming and when i do the toilet that time very few quantity i.e.2 ml semen out from my penis and thereafter very highly hot birn to my penis,so i go to many times to the toilets mimimum 1 and half requst is please give advice to me for more sexual stamina and increase the semen valume, Y count motality and lapse the penis burn.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
please give me necessary tips for doing intercourse with my wife.
1. how many times can i do intercourse with my wife i.e. once a week, twice a week or once a month?
2. how much time can i do intercourse with my wife i.e. for half an hour, one hour, two hours?
3. does i ask my wife to suck my penis or not?
4. while doing intercourse does i ask my wife to shave the hairs around my penis or not?
5. while doing intercourse does i shave the hairs around vagina of my wife or not?
6. what kind of hair removal cream or powder can i use to permanently remove hairs from my penis and vagina of my wife?
7. what kind of intercoures does i do with my wife to deliver a child?
8. after my wife deliver a kid in my house than after what time does i do sex with my wife i.e. after 6 months, 8 months, etc.
9. what kind of dieting is used for good health of me and my wife during intercourse?
10. during my childhood, i regularly use to masterbutate my penis? does i be able to be a father of a kid or not?
12. how many times does i do intercourse with my wife so that my wife may be able to deliver kids?
11. how to increase the quantity of siemen in my penis so that while doing intercourse with my wife i may be able to satisfy my wife and he may be able to deliver kids but if i may not be able to satisfy her she will take divorce decree from me. so keeping all these things in mind please send me necessary tips.