Hot spots on soles after taking Rabiprazole+ domperidone followed by combination of sodium+paracetalmol+chlorzoxazole. Normal?

hi this is Raman from Jammu, india. At around 8.30pm local time I took one capsule of Rabiprazole+ domperidone(prescribed by my doc) and after 45 min I took combination of diclofenac sodium+paracetalmol+chlorzoxazole to relieve my neck pain . After about one hour of taking the medication I started feeling hotspots on soles of my feet .Suspecting drug reaction I went to see local chemist(docs are not available in the night) who told me that it is OK as I donot have swollen face , dry mouth and skin rash/irritation. I want to assure my self that every thing is OK and what should be done if otherwise.thanku
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012