Hot flushes, blood clots in legs, hysterectomy, on hormone replacement tablets. Any advice?

my doctor has just put me on to catapress tts 1 patches for hot flushes. I am 63 had hysterectomy at 35 and have had blood clots in leg due to we believe hormone replacement tablets.Since then patches,injections,creams nothing has worked except estrofem tabs which my new doctor has just taken me off due to blood clot liabilities. Do you believe catapress tts 1 patches will help me? And I cannot afford to put on any more weight. 5ft 2 in height and now weigh heaviest I have ever been 58kg due to sitting around with broken leg for 8 weeks. Your advice please
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013