Hot flashes, vomiting, nausea and fatigue. White discharge from the nipple. Am I pregnant?

Well I have been having a couple of unusual symptoms and I think it s because I m pregnant but I m not sure.... I have been experiencing hot flashes off and on, nausea , vomiting , very tired during the day mostly but have a hard time sleeping at night, I have had abdominal cramping but it only lasted for one day, frequent urination , a white discharge coming from my nipple but its not all the time and its never a lot..... I get heartburn a lot sometimes just out of no where..... I just want to know if these are possibly symptoms of pregnancy
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013