Hot and cold flashes, vomiting, body aches, dizziness, dark urine, brown deposition on roof of mouth. Diagnosis?

I have been sick for aprox a 8 days, and it had been more severe for the past 5 days. My symptomes are hot and cold flashes fever vomiting body achs stuffed up nose and behind my nose dizzy when geting up very yellow dark urine and after i started puking my stomach now constantly hurts, sharp pains and its muscle pain like my abs and it hurts wehn i lie on either side. I have barly slept the passed few days, and have rarley ate as i cant keep it down so im puking up water pretty much because there is nothing in my stomach. and my throat is extreamly sore. And im extreamly pale. this morning when i was brushing my teeth i brushed the roof of my mouth and there was a brown substance almost booger like all along the roof of my mouth. I am worried if its the flu or not i did go see my accually doctor but i also want another opinion based on the symptomes. My doctor said it might be a flu, im contagious and no school for 1-2 weaks.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013