Hot and cold chills, getting goosebumps. Normal blood work. Help

I m having hot and cold chills especially in the morning I sweat and get goosebumps and the chills are on and of within a couPle of minutes my blood test came back clear in thyroid function test . And that comes along with heavy head ache and I get goosebumps I m 23 yeAr old female and I have a lot of acidity feelings to keep farting and the need to go toilet a lot. My appetite in decreases I can just about manage eating 1 bread in the morning help please
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  159 Awaiting Answer