Hospice care. Had stomach cancer. Did it spread to liver? Why did he vomit black liquid?

Hi, my uncle is currently in hospice care. He was diagnosed with stomach cancer two years ago. Last week he was told the cancer had spread to his liver . He is now completly incontinent. He is unable to eat and drinks very little, however is vomiting a lot of black liquid regularly. Can you tell me, is this the final stage of the cancer? When will the doctors start the morphine to put him out of his misery? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012