Honey bee sting my left small finger. after 3 hours i had chest dismfort and my lips were sowllen.

while coming back from college in the evening i positioned my self in a place where there were honey bees accidentally and one of the bee did even sting my left small Finger. it hurt me like some electric shock running up the left harm, and my whole left hand felt very warm, the sting site became red and it was very painful. after 3 hours i had chest dismfort and my lips were sowllen. i was taken to ER and was given adrenaline a life saving drug. i wonder what poision is there in the honey bee that i require a life saving shot to save my life
Asked On : Thu, 15 Oct 2009