Home pregnancy test shows faded positive. Is there chance of pregnancy?

Hi I had sex with my hubby two days before my period and i still had my period, but it was havier then normal and i have been done since sunday and we had sex tuesday and he cum and then again thuresday and he also cum to. I took a test and there was one line that came up and the other line was sorta faded, and we are trying to have a baby. IS there a good chance that i am preg?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
May 2013
You have to plan unprotected intercourse around the time of your ovulation, which will increase the chances of pregnancy.
You can track your ovulation by using ovulation kit.
You should go for pregnancy test after crossing your expected date of periods for better results.