Hollow feeling in chest, occasional dull ache, increased heart rate. What could be this?

I have a hollow empty feeling in my chest, in my sternum area. I also have mild to moderate discomfort and an occasional dull ache in the centre of my back, that radiates out to my shoulders. I feel slightly nauseous, and unwell. I also noticed my heart rate will increase for no apparent reason. My normal heart rate is between 70-80 bpm. It's been as high as 113 today. This has been going on for about 12 hours.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013