Holes in Lungs and Phase 3 degenerative Treatment for Spinal Subluxations

My partner just told me he has phase 3 degenerative Vertebral Subluxations and large holes in his lungs. I have been researching both ailments and am not finding much information on treatment nor prognosis. I understand that phase 3 spinal issues can be arrested and reversed. But I am not sure how? Also I am getting no information on what kind of Neurological damage occurs.  I wanna be supportive and as helpful as possible. I need answers. Thaks for reading this.

Asked On : Fri, 9 Apr 2010