Hives on arms, itching between knees and ankles, CLL and pain from degenerative cervical bones. On Oxycodone, Bp and anti depressant medicines. Cause?

I had hives on my arms. My doctor stopped the morphine sulfate I was taking. My arms are better but I have the same intense, wake me up at night itch between my knee and ankle. I have CLL and pain from degenerative cervical bones. I take Oxycodone 10mg x 4 daily, with anti depressives, soma, clonidine for blood pressure. I do not see the same hive bumps on my legs but I am scratching them raw. Rubbing alc does give some relief for short periods , two to 3 hours? Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012