Hit on the shin causing scaly look with numbness and dent over site of impact, severe itchiness. Advice?

Almost 2 weeks ago I had a nasty fall about 3 feet & the side of my shin smacked a piece of metal pretty hard. My skin where I hit got burned or scraped not enough to bleed much, but the skin got shiny. Now the skin is shiny & looks kinda like scales. It s still a bit sore, especially if I poke at it, sit on my leg wrong, or walk for extended periods. What s weird is I noticed today a part of the skin that scale-like above the impact site lacks feeling. If I press down on the spot I can feel it, but if I itch it I can t really feel it compared to the skin around it. There is still a dent in my leg where I hit. Also, periodically over the last 2 weeks that area has been really itchy & felt like the skin is tight. What gives?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  101 Awaiting Answer