High ANA title, DPT positive. What do they mean? Tested positive for Sjogren's, anticardiolipids and hepatitis. Symptoms of leg pain, numbness, weight gain

Yes . I tested positive with a dPT confirm ratio of 1.21   What does this mean? recently had high ANA title. In the past have tested positive for  sjogrens,  anticardiolipids, hep2cellANA . Currently suffering with severe foot and leg pain, numbness, tingling , burning and fatigue , significant weight gain ,  bouts of severe itchiness, moth sores. Skin issues,etc.  I am primarilyninterestedbin my firts question. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012