Hit on eye, slight black eye, no hemorrhages, headache, normal vision. Should go for treatment?

my son took an elbow to the eye a week ago. says he saw stars but then vision went back to normal and he continued the game. his eye was slightly black and there were no visible hemorrhages. he does complain of momentary headaches now when he moves his head too fast and slight dizziness . vision is normal. should he be seen? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Please remember that only a part of the eyeball is visible from the outside. It is important to have the inside and posterior part of the eyeball checked for any hemorrhage or any injury also. Therefore any trauma to the eyeball has to be thoroughly examined by an ophthalmologist and without delay.