Hit left breast very hard. Having pain, numbness in mid back. Hurts to lift arm. Solution?

Hi, may I answer your health queries? Please type your query here..i feel tonite getting in my garden tub hit my left breast so hard knocked the wind out of me and since its hurting so bad i can hardly sit text or anything. i also have pain in mid back severe and numbness below that i cant lift my arm without screaming and cant let my breast go without support and i cant lay down its to painful . what have i done and what do i need to do cause i am a single 51 yr old woman who lives in the country alone with no vehicle or family in town please help me now
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013