Hit in the chest, have blacking out, muffled hearing, chest pain, sensitive skin. Is it alarming enough?

Hi, i got kicked in the chest by a horse yesterday. I did not have any problems breathing but it hurt fairly badly, i started blacking out, and had muffled hearing (all of which went away pretty quickly) today my chest hurts fairly badly, the skin in very sesitive, and i can feel the bruising coming. However i have a high pain tolerance and i am wondering if i should go to a doctor to make sure nothing is wrong or if i shouldnt worry about it??
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013