Hit by explosions, blurry sight, painful, swelling, floaters visible, redness and irritation. What can help?

Hello. I have rather a classic problem arround this time of the year. I was hit by an exploding piece of fireworks right above my eyebrow. The first aid doctor made me read those typical glasses-store things. and my eyesights was perfectly fine. just blurry by all the water on top of it. Nowi have some question regarding my eye. it hurts when i try to look all the way to the right. and when i try to focuss on something very closeby. also i see 2 white dots (the eye is closed because obviously its swollen right now). when u carefully open my eye i can see its all red due to irritation. but my iris etc looks perfectly fine. but i see two floating black dots. theyre stationary (with that i mean. if i look to a place it moves with my eye). Now . Nothing of the firework debris hit my actual eye. let that be clear. But could the hit have been so hard that it the shockwave or hit arround the area puncured the inside of my eyeveseels? Is there a way to find out without a docter? like lets say. a test. or sympthons? i hope to have an answer soon im quite worried.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013