Hit below the ribcage, extreme nausea, tenderness, difficulty in moving quickly. Signs of internal damage?

This morning I slipped while taking a shower and landed on the side of the tub. I landed on my left side around the bottom of/ just below my ribcage. Immediately after I felt some moderate to severe pain and felt extremely nauseous for about 10 minutes. After placing some ice on the area I continued to get ready for work. I ve noticed a lot of tenderness throughout the day and I m unable to reach above my head or move very quickly without feeling a pain towards the bottom of my ribcage. I m just wondering if I could have done any sort of internal damage, or if these symptoms are to be expected after a fall. I continued to feel a little bit nauseous throughout the day, but it was never as bad as this morning right after I fell, and I had a relatively normal appetite . Thank You!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012