Hit at a dead spot, extreme burning in upper spine and neck. Unable to tilt head and intermittent nerve pains. Is it healing process?

Hi there, I recent was involved in a rear end collision, I was hit at a dead stop on the freeway at 50mph. I experienced extreme burning like someone lit a firecracker in my upper spine and neck after impact. It s been three weeks since and I am still unable to tilt my head either direction, I also am experiencing intermittent nerve pains in my extremities, spasms, weakness and fatigue In my upper body and constant pain in my neck and shoulders. There is also an awful crunching noise in my neck now that hasnt gone away. I had X-rays and they said everything was normal, but it definately doesn t feel like it! I m worried I might be permanently damaged! Im looking for the next step to take in this long healing process?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013