Histroy of hypothyroidism. TSH 2.5, no weight loss. On Thyronorm. Dosage?

I had been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism in 1996 and since then have ben taking 100 mcg of Thyronorm everyday. Recently my TSH went up to 12 so the doc asked me to take 125 mcg for the weekdays and 100 mcg on the weekends.My TSH has gone down to 2.5 but my weight gain jsut doesnt reduce. even though I do brisk walking for half hr everyday i still dotn lose weight n feel tired easily. could you please guide me as to the correct dosage ?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013