History on miscarriages. On progesterone. Had pink discharge, spotting after intercourse. Having delayed periods. Pregnant?

Hi I am being treated for recurrent miscarriage , I ve had 2 in 6 months. This is my 1st cycle on progesterone suppositories. My period is 2 days late and on Sunday my husband and I had intercourse, which was followed by a tiny pink discharge just once and the last 2 days I ve had brown spotting, a small amount only on tp. Is this normal? Could I be pregnant or is period just running late? I m Never usually late and never brown spotting
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013